Re: [IP] Question about first Sil insertion

I too have experienced this with every site change.  It makes me worry a
little because I wonder if the site is going to work, if I went too deep or
too shallow, etc.  but it goes away after 15-20 minutes.  Perhaps it is that
visual 'freak out' we've all heard about?  heh heh    When I did my one site
that I had to take out (blood pooling under the skin and in the canula) I
knew it felt different so something was maybe going to be wrong with it.