Re: [IP] Re-using Lancets

Sheilagh Salvati wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I'm surprised to hear that so many people are reusing lancets... even
> without insurance insurance coverage they are not very expensive. It's the
> cost of the test strips that you may need to re-mortgage your home to
> afford!!
>
> I personally like knowing that anything that's putting a hole in my finger
> is as sharp and sterile as it could possibly be.
>
> Sheilagh

For me it has nothing to do with cost.

It's more a matter of how can I carry enough supplies and what do I do with
the trash.  It is amazing how much volume is created by use once and
discard.....

For me it has been a lot of years of reusing and I have never had a problem.
There are enough ways either I or others "should" on me - I personally am not
going to add that to the many things that I (emotionally) carry........

Jim S.