[IP] Re: :Any suggestions

<<<<<From: "Lori Kissick" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Re:Any suggestions

Iam so confused at this crazy numberjumping.When
Ryan first started pumping
he was very low. Then went high for about a week
I assumed from illness. >>>>>>

Lori, how long has Ryan had D? were you the one whose son was recenly
diagnosed? If so, maybe the "honeymoon" phase is causing this. Or maybe he
was more active one week than the other. The change in temperatures will
some times cause some crazy number swings at our house. My Ryan will go
low when the weather gets warm. Sometimes I never do figure out a certain
yo-yo week. Just part of the package I think.
Rae, Ryan's mom

Do You Yahoo!?