Re: [IP] RE: re-using stuff

In my situation my insurance will not cover lancets  so while lancets are
not that expensive I do have other very costly things. So I do reuse my
lancets. I cannot even pick my own machine..so my glucose machine does not
get covered but thankfully the strips are covered. If I need a second
machine and strips and lancet holder none of that is covered either. Oh
well..at least pump supplies are covered.