Re: [IP] Re: Plane meals (was doctor visit today)

----- Original Message -----
From: "RoseLea" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2000 8:39 AM
Subject: [IP] Re: Plane meals (was doctor visit today)

> Lori and Sara wrote:
> <<>   He said I could request a diabetic menu on the plane
Diabetic meals vary greatly with the airline. The Diabetic meals on Delta
that I had came straight from the ADA lists and were pretty good, while the
"Low Calorie/Diabetic" meals on Continental were not diabetic or low calorie
and had things like large French rolls, Chocolate Chip Macadamia cookies.
They were 200 to 250 grams each of Carbs per meal. My daily carbs range from
150 to 200.

Complaints were filed but never acknowledged.