[IP] need new endo/cde needed-Middlesex County, New Jersey

I have been on the 507C since July, 99 with great results.  I believe it
would be much easier to have an endo/cde team to work with.  My original team
did not work out very well and my endo does not know much about pumping.  I
also have to consider my Cigna PPO insurance plan.

I would love to hear from someone from my area.

-- BEGIN included message

Add me to the long list of re-users. I believe they did a study in England
that showed no detriment. Leave it to the Brits to be sensible. I don't use
alchol and I re-use my lancets--again and again and . . .

(Type I, 27 years, D. pumper since 10/95)