[IP] Re: Reusing Lancets

Thanks to all who responded. FYI JayJay is on Louisiana Medicaid and
so far they have covered all of his supplies 100%. I can get more lancets
anytime I need them. As far as reducing medical waste....I taking the
standpoint that my child's comfort and health matter more to me right
now than reducing the amount of sharps we produce.
   Still trying to find out if LA Medicaid will cover pump and supplies.
I'm getting conflicting reports. The Medicaid office said they didn't
know, i should ask my doctor. Doctor has been out of town for almost
a month. I asked the CDE and she said to ask Medicaid. Asked the Disetronic
rep and he said "no". Asked the Minimed rep and he said "yes" since JayJay
is under 21.   AAARRRGGGHHH! I'm so lost!
   I would like everyone to collectively cross their fingers for us,

Mom to JayJay
born 2/13/98, dx'd 1/31/99
...sweet as ever

Sign Up Now! http://www.onebox.com