Re: [Re: [IP] trash generated by D+ site question]

Ted, I usually just let my pump run while in the shower so I do not use the
rubber piece to cap the QR needle.  If I was going to leave it out for an
extended period like go swimming I would cap it.  Two questions:

Do you have to suspend the pump if you cap the QR needle?

Do you have to crimp the tubing if you suspend and disconnect the pump?

Thanks, Tom Carlson