RE: [IP] Accuracy of DEX

I have a DEX and LOVE IT. It is convenient to carry around, and my readings
have not been off.  I compare them from time to time to AccuCheck Complete.
The numbers are always very close.

Bethany Benton
IDDM 15 yrs
Pumping 3/6/00

I too am so uncomfortable with the DEX readings that I have a whole case of
unused strips in my closet.  Although I have never compared the readings to
lab result, I have several different monitors that have come back remarkably
close to results from blood taken at the same time my monitor was used.
Comparing one of these monitor results to the DEX (both tests done
simultaneously) I have fround the DEX to be off by approximately 60 points.