[IP] Question about first Sil insertion

Hi all,
Quick question.  Did anyone feel a stinging sensation after taking out the
introducer needle?  It went away after I massaged the site a couple of
seconds. Also, I inserted from left to right on my lower right abdomen.
Should I have gone down to up or up to down or even aim to the center of my
body?

Awaiting to see what bg is before going to bed.....
Margaret
email @ redacted
ps wasn't nearrrrly as bad as I thought!!!!!!!