Re: [IP] "Gastro"...what is it?

Carole Eve,

I have gatroperesis ( sorry I never can remember how to spell it
).  Anyway, basically what it is, is nerve damage in the stomach which
causes slow emptying.  Some of the symptoms are nausea, constipation,
vomiting, diareha, and can cause havoc on blood sugars.  It can come and go
and it can also get really bad.  I currently use propulsid ( which they're
taking off the market, arg ) on a need be basis.  I am not real good at
describing this stuff on a medical level, but if you have any more
questions, feel free to email me privately.