Ice Cream (was Re: [IP] update on ASAP HELP!!!)

Michael wrote:

<<Ice cream is an 'easy' food, behaves just about like milk. He can eat
almost as much as he wants (kids are never allowed as much as they
want.... right Mom!!). It has a nice digestion curve that is matched
well by insulin. At least that's the way it works for Lily --
including the hot fudge sauce!!>>

I agree with Michael on ice cream.  It works well even on MDI and I'm a big
ice cream lover!  One of my favorite foods!  Can't wait to get started
pumping and eat as much as I want! LOL

Type 1 for nearly 37 years, staring at this pump, still waiting for the
insurance to pay for it...