Re: [IP] Animas Pump

IT sounds really neat. I have a MM 507C but cannot make any changes until 4
yrs are up as my insurance won't keep paying to move up on the pump.
As technology goes forward I'll be left behind because chaging pumps is not
affordable for me and my insurance ompany wouldn't approve unless there was
a feature that would enhance helping me to keep my diabetes in better
control. The only reason I was able to change from the Disetronic to the
507C was because of the dual wave bolus feature. Then the 508 came out but
I could not move up.
That is the one problem I can see for us who are already pumping but the
animas pump sounds neat. On another thought it was mentioned to me to wait
a year or so before changing a medical device product until the new product
is found free of glitches and little things.