Re: Re: [IP] ice cream...not forbidden on MDI

Sam wrote:

>>>I love ice cream!! The only problem for me is the high fat content. For
those of us that are making at least a feeble attempt at a lower fat diet,
real ice cream can be a problem. I've been eating the low-fat varieties for
about 5 years now... not as good as the real thing, but definitely better
than nothing! :-) <<<<

Try Breyers vanilla (if it's available in your area).  One half cup contains 15 g CHO and is low fat (a little higher than whole milk and much lower than most ice creams).

Jim Handsfield
email @ redacted

The opinions expressed are mine and do not necessarly represent those of my wife who runs this house and makes more important decisions than I do.