Re: [IP] Accuracy of DEX

Exactly the same problem here.  Without a visual indicator that you have
enough blood, I was getting bad readings quite often.   I also had a
similar accuracy problem with tthe FAsttake, for the same reason.   Now I
have 3 Elites and I've never had any problems with this on any of them.
You know immediately when you have enough blood.

<<<<<<<From: email @ redacted
I had had a terrible problem with the accuracy of the Glucometer DEX, and the
use of disks. I had many results that were different fron doctors report.I
finally switched to Glucometer Elite XL and have not had a problem. Have any
of you had similiar problem./  >>>>>>>>>