RE: [IP] sharps container

I live in Palm Beach County, FL.  The local Health Dept.  supplies the
container, I pay $3.00 to them.  I then return it when it's full and they
destroy it and I get another.  Keeps everything clean and safe.  My
will not be full for years since I'm not using many syringes.  When I
I keep all the sharps in a small container until I get home.

I live in PBC as well.  Where do you go to get them? You can email me
privately at email @ redacted

IDDM 15 yrs
Pumping 3/6/00