[IP] Quitting

from Bonnie,
ZYBAN helped me very much and did not interfere with bgs.  Could not have
done it without Zyban, call your doctor for Rx and take them one week
before quitting.
Good Luck

  Wendy said>
   I want to say thank you to everyone for all your wonderful words and
thoughts on my decision to quit smoking. I have decided to give myself the
week to get into the frame of mind and I have set next Tuesday, my 33rd
birthday as my quitting 'date'. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

This list is wonderful, thank you to everyone that has responded both to
list and all of the great private emails too, I particularly loved Sara's
post, Sara you have a way with words, keep it up.

Wish me luck,