[IP] Accurence of (hand) meters.

The accurence off all meters are low.
I'll use medisense, and they are giving the following measurements\
High from 238-387 mg/dL or 13.2-21.5 mmol/l
Low from 32-63 mg/dL or 1.8 - 3.5 mmol/l
This means an accurance of +/- 10-15%.
The differerance as manly for reason that blood tests in a lab are not being influded bij external factors like accids and so what we all have at out skin.
Futher dont have de strips that accurance in chemical substances that lab tests have.
But if you use always the same and you know what is the differance (or about) it is workable.
Met vriendelijke groet,
Gert Stolte :-)