: Re: [IP] Reusing Lancets

While I've wondered about this practice as well, and I have re-used lancets
in a pinch, I wonder why anyone with insurance would even want to?  My
insurance pays 100% for lancets, and since I've switched on with one of
their contracted suppliers, I get a supply of them every month, whether I
need them or not.  So, I might just as well use 'em.

Type 1 for nearly 37 years, still waiting for insurance approval...