Re: [IP] Accuracy of DEX

At 12:39 AM 3/30/00 -0500, you wrote:
>............problem with the accuracy of the Glucometer DEX, and the
>use of disks. I had many results that were different fron doctors

Just wondering, were the results different when factored to represent a
whole blood glucose reading? Dex displays comparable to a serum glucose
reading like you get in a lab test with drawn blood while the doc's
glucometer might display whole blood readings. There is approximately a 15%
difference between the two, with Dex being lower.