Re: [IP] Accuracy of DEX

Yes- I have a DEX here not doing anything. I am even kinda concerned about
giving it away because of the readings i get from it.
Ginny
PS I am still trying to find a pirple accucheck and also a pen meter.
I wish they could make some of these machines more light weight..with back
light and in different colors. and that the cases they come in could last
longer.