Re: [IP] Reusing Lancets

> At 10:32 PM 3/29/2000 , you wrote:
>  >Is this a common practice? I can't imagine reusing a lancet on my 2-year-
> old!
>  yup sure is  mine is going on 8 months now or so..  hehe

I asked my 14 year old when the last time he changed it was, & he can't even
remember!   He thinks about 4 months ago!    But who knows.........
(must not hurt tooo bad! )   I really think that from reading different
post's, it is purely a personal choice!!  Whatever works best for you!!

Mom of Justin/14   Dx'd 8/98  - not pumping yet
.....but hopefully soon!