[IP] Quitting

I want to say thank you to everyone for all your wonderful words and
thoughts on my decision to quit smoking. I have decided to give myself the
week to get into the frame of mind and I have set next Tuesday, my 33rd
birthday as my quitting 'date'. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

This list is wonderful, thank you to everyone that has responded both to the
list and all of the great private emails too, I particularly loved Sara's
post, Sara you have a way with words, keep it up.

Wish me luck,
5 days 16 hrs 19 minutes till quitting time!!!!!!

p.s. I will do it cold turkey, without the patch, gum, or prescription. I