Re: [[IP] microfine or sofsets??]

Diana Segre <email @ redacted> wrote:
> I don't have my pump, yet, so I am not sure what I'm asking. MM asked me
> what color I want, then if I wanted the micro-fine or sofset...?? I dunno,
> not having any experience yet. Any suggestions??

If you want to see what they're asking about go to:

The Micro-Fine Sofset is on the right at the top, the QR ultimate Sofset is to
the left of it.

Myself, I would ask for the Silhouettes, a bit farther downb the page. Sofsets
are rather poorly designed, IMHO, need external tape, can be
rolled over and pulled out too easily, and Silhouettes DON'T.

Ted Quick