[IP] re: plane food

Personally I never liked the diabetic meals but one
good one I did have a few times (with my twin, we were
both under 12) is the kid's meal...boy, it's good
food, you can even get McD's depending on the air
line, and every meal had at least one chocolate bar
with it...(of course, those were MDI days and I didn't
actually eat the bar, but the hamburger beat the dried
chicken served in the regular meal!)

Do You Yahoo!?