Re: [IP] To e-mail privately

At 04:26 PM 3/29/00 Sam Skopp wrote:
 >The real email address is after the "From:" header, which in this case is
 >the 3rd line down from the top of the header. In this example it's From:
 >email @ redacted Please note: your headers will vary widely, depending on
 >your mailer.

Sorry... but my emailer pulled a trick on me... although I'd copied what I
thought was the simplified header into my email, it outsmarted me and
expanded the whole thing, making it a lot more complex than I intended. So
instead of the 3rd header down the "From:" line is more like the 9th header

This is what I thought I was pasting:

X-From_: email @ redacted Thu Mar 30 00:02:50 2000