Re: [IP] how to dry out Disetronic pump?

Steve,

Do you have a MM or D?

Charisma,

The way I have handled it is to disconnect (from me) without removing the
leur lock from the pump.  Unscrew the cap and remove everything as one
piece and then wipe the pump out with a paper towel.

To reassemble insert the assembly into the pump aligning the piston rod
with the recess and then tighten everything back up.  Check and make sure
you didn't get bubbles (unlikely) in the tubing.  Plug back in as

Jim S.