while connected - that could be VERY BAD

My suggestion - call for more training...

Steve Winer

Would someone  mind being really specific about how to "dry the
pump
out?"  I mean, I am sure it is simple, but it seems fuzzy to me #1
Disconnecting the tubing from Paddy at he easy disconnect--no
biggie
#2  unscrew the lid and the cartridge falls out and the --oh crimeny,
what is that called--the screw thingy.piston! So if I get all that out
and the  inside of the chamber dry--I put the piston n back in and
the
cartridge and..

do I have to tell the pump he has insulin again?  Do I have to
reprogram anything?

 I just thought you could NOT unscrew the insulin chamber until you
 had to change the whole thing????

 Charisma )