[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Re: [IP] sharps container

Contact your county health department for sharps containers, they lend you 
one until it is full and then they replace it with another. My county, Polk 
County, Fl does this for free.
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
send a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml