Re: [IP] ASAP HELP!!! He HATES the PUMP

In a message dated 3/29/00 4:48:21 PM Eastern Standard Time, email @ redacted
writes:

<<  My husband and I
 don't mind paying for compliance because we consider it work on our
 daughter's part, and we want to instill good habits now while she is young.

Lindsey:
   Very sound advice.....I "potty-trained" my girls with m&m candies ( which
according to my mom is why Melissa probably got diabetes! LOL) & for the
short term, it was an effective motivational tool. Lots of adults wouldn't do
what their bosses demand either if they didn't have an incentive bonus or
merit pay dangling before them! All Paddy needs to do is get beyond this
initial part of the learning curve....
   I also think the suggestion of seeing Mom insert an infusion set is a good
one.....

Regards, Renee