Sometimes my memory is too good for my own well being and I don't keep it to
myself.  <VBG>

Do you remember the discussions and feelings that went on before you decided to
go on the pump?    Do I remember how long you (and also me) took to decide to
try the pump? We were the ones to make make the decision - And once made the
decision wasn't the end of the feelings of being on a pump.  You were also
definitely motivated to make the decision....

Jim (opening pandora's box) S.