Re: [Re: [RE: [IP] RE: Insurance Questions]]

Jim S. wrote:

<<Just thinking out loud, does BCBS cover test strips?    If they do and
meters are considered DME then .............   Simple logic that might
cause elimination of strip coverage OR.... LOL>>

My test strips and lancets are covered under Durable Medical Equipment.  I
think they cover all medical equipment whether it's disposable or not under
this category.  In fact, my syringes were covered this way for many years
until they started requiring a prescription for them.