RE: [IP] RE: Insurance Questions

DB wrote:

<<I totally agree.  The pump would be considered DME, but, I will take what
can get.Supplies are disposable, similar to insulin syringes, right?>>

While common sense dictates this thought, most insurance companies classify
most medical supplies as Durable Medical Equipment, for my insurance this
includes not only the pump, but the infusion sets, my testing strips and
lancets!  Go figure.

RoseLea
Type 1 for nearly 37 years, still waiting for insurance approval...