Oh I am at a copmplete losss.  he is BEGGING me to take the pump out.
I did a site change because he said it hurt and although his bg was good, it
did look as if it had some blood.  I could not remember which site you all
had been talking about when you were saying it had a red spot.  that was
what it was.  A red spot on the soft set itself.  The site on his stomach is
perfectly ok, no blood.

I used a tender this time since that was what the doc wanted anyhow.
It has been in ten minutes and he is BEGGING me to take it out.

Now, he is prone to histrionics, but I am not sure.

WHAT DO I DO??????

I know I am the mother here, BUT it IS his body and maybe I did it wrong???
Or maybe it does hurt?
Too early to take a bg and see if it is in correctly, but when I bolused to
fill the cannula, I could not tell if that was air under the window showing
his tummy, or insulin.

Sigh.  I knew I was gonna have troubles, but not 16 hours into it.

Charisma $%^*^&