Re: [IP] Need Help NOW

     Jeanie yesterday they told me they would send there batteries to make
sure it was or wasnt pump. I just got them now & the same thing is happening[
pump shuts down] so i'm going to call now & tell them it must be pump. I will
let you all know what happens by tonight.
    Just want to thank everyone for getting back to me . It shows me how
great this list is. You guys are the best & thanks again.