Re: [IP] sharps container

OKAY--I really opened a can of worms here.
I believe that I have been misinformed as I was told to worry in California,
but in Utah to just dispose of in bleach bottles or such.  I did that but
then the trash collector saw my notes on it--"sharps" and freaked.
The container I was told I could use in California or states that required
special care, costs 7.00 and holds about 4 weeks of trash.  That was too
much for me.
So I just bundled discreetly and SAFELY in the middle of the trash to
prevent another scene with the garbage collector.
I will, however, have to call for a safer sharps container now with these
extra needles that I cannot clip.  I am calling the local hospital right
now.  I swear it.
I NEVER endangered anyone on my trash route--they just THOUGHT I did and
therein lay the problem in the first place.
Charisma  :(