Re: [IP] sharps container

> I'm appalled that people don't use sharps containers!!!  They are
> cheap - they sell them at walmart - GET ONE!  Or use an empty liquid
> detergent container or something... eek!  I'd hate to be the garbage
> man if they are just getting tossed in the trash!

Many larger cities now will provide sharps containers if you call the
trash collection department (whatever the name is). Likewise, many
hosptials and clinics will provide one if you ask. I got one at the
Stanford Hospital and take it over there every year or so to have it
emptied although the city will also accept them.