[IP] clarification on my trash

Just in case folks misunderstood me, I have always CLIPPED THE NEEDLES with
the little thingy from the pharmacy.  The rest I bundled up secretly as the
trash colector was worried about them, but they were perfectly safe at that

However, I was concerned about the NEW things with sites(filling syringe and
the leftover introducer needle from softset) as I can't really clip those
and have a fearful trash collector who watches my trash now waiting for me
to identify the dangers for him.

> Please don't tell me you put sharps in the regular trash!!!! It's not just
yourself you have to be concerned