Re: [IP] trash generated by D+ site question

> >If you would prefer to use a Sharps container, ask your doctor for one.
> >never had to buy one.  The doctors office gave me one when I asked.  I
did
> >the same at college.  The health center gave me one.
> >
> I asked at the doctor's office, and the nurse said if she were to give me
one of
  the sharp's containers; she would be responsible for the disposal.  Don't
know
  the general rule, but I've asked at several doctor's offices, and always
get an
  evasive answer.  Glad to hear you can get them at Kmart, had been chopping
  them into tiny pieces, because I didn't know what to do with them.