Re: [IP] Re:Help Low Low Low!!!!!!!!

> Am I doing something wrong or is a low low hard to bring up like a
> high high is hard to bring down??

Low is hard to bring up. The first reading is just the tip of the

Try giving enough glucose to raise bg's to 8 (150 us). Test again in
20 minutes and repeat. It takes 2 - 3 iterations for Lily if she has
a night time low. This assumes there is NOT unused insulin by
caculation. If there is, she has a snack in additon to the above.
This works for us, I don't know why the low is deep and long, but we
manage to treat it ok.