Re: [IP] Re:Help Low Low Low!!!!!!!!

> Am I doing something wrong or is a low low hard to bring up like a
> high high is hard to bring down??

Low is hard to bring up. The first reading is just the tip of the
iceburg.

Try giving enough glucose to raise bg's to 8 (150 us). Test again in
20 minutes and repeat. It takes 2 - 3 iterations for Lily if she has
a night time low. This assumes there is NOT unused insulin by
caculation. If there is, she has a snack in additon to the above.
This works for us, I don't know why the low is deep and long, but we
manage to treat it ok.

Michael