[IP] Re: separate cannulas

Just adding my opinion that it would be great to buy separate cannulas.  I
use sils and invariably feel guilty when I need to change the cannula if the
3 days aren't up.  I am incredibly lucky that our insurance (through Sharp
Rees-Stealy in San Diego) pays for everything -- pump and supplies, and just
a small copay for insulin -- but I don't want to push my luck by asking for
too much over the 'normal use.'
Linda G