Re: [IP] RE: Buying cannulas separately

As a buyer for an Animal Pharmaceutical company.  I never wanted to buy
something that I would not use.  You sometimes have to battle and find
another source, which is hard in this case.  Vendors usually come threw for
there customers.  We need to pound on them, the people we buy supplies from,
not the manufacturer of the supplies.  If we make it hard for our vendors
they will make hard on there vendors.

Please add my name to the list of wanting them sold separate.  Each of us
should also go to the sight of your pump manufacture and send the suggestion
to them.  If they get two thousand plus request, lets say every month I bet
we would get some notice.

Tom Carlson, MiniMed 508 since December 1999