Re: [Re: [Re: [RE: [IP] RE: Insurance Questions]]]

I don't know about varying from state to state, but there are all kinds of
insurance's out there and it may depend on what your employer (if that is how
you get your insurance) is willing to pay.  All BC/BS coverage is not equal,
as I'm sure all other companies offer different types of coverage for
different prices.  It depends what you are getting.  Mine happened to be
BC/BS Super.