Re: [IP] trash generated by D+ site question

In a message dated 3/29/00 10:50:18 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< One concern I have--when folks use the softset, and pull the needle back
 out, that is just and accident waiting to happen--is there a piece I am
 missing to cap that ????   it seems like a nasty one to forget about while
 crumpling the mess, or squishing my trash down  ! >>

Please don't tell me you put sharps in the regular trash!!!! I keep a coffee
can under my sink to put sharps in. When it's full, I put the lid on, tape it
thoroughly, label it and put the can in the regular trash. Other options are
detergent bottles (heavy plastic) or you can buy a sharps disposal container
at any pharmacy section. It's not just yourself you have to be concerned
about: You're also putting waste disposal people at risk for injury.