[IP] Re: Healthy Eating

I started freezing grapes as a kid, so I would be able to get "my share".
At 12 grapes a "serving", they would be long gone before it was time for me
to eat fruit again.  My family didn't like frozen grapes, so I would freeze
"mine" in advance.  Continued doing it when I had 3 grape loving children in
the house.  Luckily, only one developed a taste for frozen ones.  Love them.
For anyone wanting to try them, eat frozen, they do not thaw well.  Kind of
like mini Popsicles.