Re: [IP] first pm report newbie pumper

In a message dated 03/29/2000 4:51:33 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< We'll see what doc says tomorrow, butPaddy had a
 fairly fatty dinnner and very late.  hmmmmm.........
Congrats on the start.    BINGO, you hit it on the head about the high fat
late dinner.  If I do that, eat late and fatty, I usually have to wake up
twice in the night, usually at 2 and 5am and bolus down a high.  For some
reason it takes A LOT more insulin than if I had had a fatty lunch and chased
it down in the afternoon.

Wasn't it fun to have the stable afternoon numbers?

Good luck today!