Re: [IP] smoking

In a message dated 03/29/2000 10:00:06 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> It's so difficult, have any of you quit? Can anyone give me
>  some advice? Please don't yell at me either, I have heard it all.

hi wendy -

i, too, was a smoker (can't believe it now!!) for years.    tried to quit
several times, but it was just too hard.      when a new doctor told me the
damage i was doing, what i was in for, he prescribed the nicotine patch.
 that was may 1992 and i have not had a cigarette since.      i was
determined, but the patch made it alot easier for me.

good luck and don't give up!      you won't believe how great you feel!