Re: [Re: [Re: [RE: [IP] RE: Insurance Questions]]]

When I was with BC/BS Mountian State W. Va and Medical Mutual of Ohio the
strips came under Major Medical and I paid 20%.  Pump and pump supplies were
under Durable Medical.
I never paid one dime for any of my three pumps, but did have to fight for
the last upgrade.

Now I'm with some little Co. in Penn. and they pay 100% on everything.

I'm going to be retiring at the end of the school year and can't decide if I
want to go back to BC/BS or go with Aetna. Can't stay with the one I'm with
now.  I have to do some serious research real soon.  At least whom ever I
choose I will get to start over with lifttime benifets or what ever they call

Nancy, 35 years D 12 years pumping and soon to be free!!!!!!!!!