[IP] Re: [IPn] Just like a pledge drive

----- Original Message -----
From: Michael <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>; <email @ redacted>
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2000 6:23 PM
Subject: [IPn] Just like a pledge drive

> Hello pumpers,
> Now that Spring has been with us for a little while and tax
> time is coming, it's time to think about some good deductions
> for next year and a donation to Insulin Pumpers.

My taxes are done :-) and my check to insulin pumpers is in the mail. :-
Next springtime chore is having my apartment painted  (in two weeks) and
this means getting rid of all surplus items.  JDF will get all the items I
don't need for their thrift shop, but I would like to get rid of some extra
pumping supplies too.  I  would like to donate one box (12 sets) of Minimed
SoftSet Ultimate QR which I could not return when I switched to Silhouettes.
I will mail them free of charge to someone in the USA who is running low on
supplies.   The recipient could make a donation to insulin-pumpers if so
If someone wants the Soft Sets they can contact me by private e-mail.

Denise Guerin
Type1 45 years