RE: [Re: [Re: [RE: [IP] RE: Insurance Questions]]]

This is the kind of thing I don't understand! My strips are under
prescriptions and they (tentatively) say the disposable pump supplies won't
be.....Major med to them. I just don't see how a huge organization like
BCBS can have different definitions for the same terms or consider the same
item to be grouped under varying benefit headings !  Carole